Matthew has many years experience teaching choir to students of all ages. He is passionate about offering vocal/choral opportunities to homeschool students who may have never had the chance to be a part of something so unique, spectacular, and life changing!
Stephens is excited to build a private choir in the area giving students not only the opportunity to sing, complete, and perform concerts, but he also is happy to offer Fellowships where students learn leadership skills as well.
Stephens moved to the Austin area to pursue a Master of Music: Choral Conducting at Texas State University in San Marcos. He lives in the area with his wife, Jenny, and youngest son, Britain.
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education – Missouri State University
- Teaching Certificates: Middle School English, High School English, K-12 Music
- Master of Education (MEd) in Administration – William Woods University
- Master of Music: Choral Conducting – Texas State University
- Choral Director -15 years
- (Men’s choir, Women’s choir, Middle School Choir, High School Choir, Mixed Chorus)
- Worship Leader – 5 years
- Vocal Lessons – 15 years
- Choral Clinician
- Invitation to perform at MMEA
- Teacher of the Year